5 BENEFITS OF DRY BRUSHING
Ladies....do you dry brush? I talk about this in the office all the time. Dry brushing has so many benefits to your skin and even underneath. In case you don't know, let me tell you about just a few of the benefits before your skin starts to look like winter is already here.
1. Dry brushing removes dry, flaky skin off the body. The stuff you can't tell needs to shed (daily).
2. It flushes out toxins by stimulating the lymphatic system. Your immune system stays healthy when it flushes out toxins efficiently.
3. It increases circulation. Increased circulation gives your skin that healthy, flushed look.
4. Deep exfoliation dry brushing is the ideal skin prep before applying self-tanner. My secret to a flawless fake tan application.
5. It helps decrease cellulite. I know you don't believe me but I promise it does. When you dry brush 3 times a week those fatty cellulite deposits can't camp out under the skin so you have a lot less of it.
Shop my favorite dry brush HERE.
Try dry brushing, you'll see what you have been missing!