COVID PREVENTION PLAN
We are thrilled to resume business and welcome you back to TTB. We want to thank you all for your unwavering support and patience during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our entire team has been educated in all the CA State Board health and sanitation guidelines. The TTB experience will be different, but we promise these changes have been set in place to keep you and our staff safe at all times.
The following are all new processes and protocols that must be followed in the esthetics field in the state of California to reopen legally after COVID lockdown orders. Please read and understand carefully before entering Tiffany Turnham Beauty in Westlake Village.
- Who’s vulnerable? Anyone over 60+ and/or who have any pre-existing health conditions. These include but are not limited to: compromised immune systems, heart disease, lung disease, cancer, high blood pressure, diabetes.
- Every client will be assessed prior to treatment to determine that they are not high risk. If needed, there will be more specific protocol put in place to lower risk of possible contamination.
- Every client's temperature will be taken before being treated.
- Stay home if you have any COVID symptoms such as: fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscles or body aches, headaches, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea.
- If someone is showing any of the following signs please seek medical attention immediately: trouble breathing, persistent pain in the chest, new confusion, inability to wake or stay awake, bluish lips, or face.
TTB Employee Requirements:
- Check temperature daily before coming to work.
- Use fresh gloves and wash hands frequently.
- Wear protective N95 masks at ALL times during work hours.
- Be sure clients wear a mask into TTB, and only take off their masks while being treated.
Cleaning and Disinfecting Protocols:
- Run Molekule air filters in reception area and treatment rooms during office hours.
- Frequently disinfect all work areas (front desk), surface areas (treatment rooms) between each client.
- Clean/disinfect all equipment between each client.
- Keep all sanitation and cleaning supplies stocked.
- Use only credit cards as a method of payment, no cash. Use “no touch” terminals to take payments by swipe or chip reader. You can sign or skip signing for client.
- Book all appointments on in-room iPads.
- Use no-touch soap pumps.
- No treatment menus, business or appointment cards can be given out.
- No magazines in TTB.
- No testers on shelves, all products must be retrieved by TTB employees.
Physical Distancing Guidelines:
- No more than one client in each room at a time. No kids watching mom, no moms watching kids.
- Maintain social distancing guidelines of 3-6 feet apart unless during treatment times.
- Go outside to call in next client. Nobody is permitted to wait in waiting room.
- Staff meetings we are required to sit 3-6 apart.
- All office breaks are to be staggered so only one person at a time is in the break room.
Thank you for being in this together!